BSDA INTRODUCED BOOST PROJECT TO THE STUDENTS OF NSA VASIL LEVSKI
THE BOOST PROJECT IS FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE OBJECTIVES OF ERASMUS + FOR:
• Increasing skills and employment opportunities;
• Modernization of education, training and youth work;
• Focus on young people.
THE MAIN NEEDS OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE WHICH THE BOOST PROJECT WILL COVER ARE
• The empowerment of young people and youth workers through all activities and results of the BOOST project;
• Practical, suitable for young people electronic learning platform - MEP, for the development of transversal skills of young people;
• BOOST handbook for youth workers with a practical focus on the development of transversal skills in young people.
BOOST is a 24-month strategic partnership, co-funded under the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, which aims to create new learning and personal development opportunities for young people in Europe by providing interactive educational formats and methods based on the development of transversal skills. As part of the initiative, an e-learning platform is going to be presented, in which young people can learn more about each of the 20 transversal skills and how to develop them. The platform is in its testing phase and will be available in the upcoming months at www.boostskills.eu.
The project "BOOST-Boosting Outstanding Omnicompetent Successful Talents" (BOOST) is co-funded under the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, managed in Bulgaria by the National Agency Erasmus+ – Human Resource Development Center.